JOB MARKET: UNIT 8

DO YOU ENJOY YOUR JOB?
1. I hate it. I 
have to ( start work until ten. ❌
Your score is 83%.

What's E-Work?
The concept of e-work extends the purely physical aspects of the old European telework and US telecommuting concepts to include social dynamics; for example, the influence on how we work factors, such as networks of excellence, flexible 

ARE YOU WORKAHOLIC?

Your score: 64
If you scored between 

JOB OPTION
Answer the following questions about the interview.

1) What does Jeff prefer when working? 
 a) Working alone
 b) Working as a team

2) What does he prefer about dress? 
 
 b) Not wearing a uniform

3) Does he prefer a set schedule or flexible schedule? 
a) Set schedule
 b) Flexible schedule

4) What pay structure does he prefer? 
 a) Salary
 b) By the hour

VOCABULARY CHALLENGE
Complete the sentences with the words below.
Understandable • put on • respect
Principio del formulario
  1. When I worked at the summer camp, they made us wear these really 
  2. As a boss, it's very important that your employees 
  3. All my friends like to dress in fancy clothes, but I just 
  4. Working
  5. I think the fact that she is angry is very 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG N°6: Future Studies

BLOG N°2: The best holidays I have had