BLOG N°5: MY FUTURE JOB


Hi! In this blog, I am supposed to talk about my ideal work future, but the truth is that I am not very clear about it yet. The future for me is too uncertain, especially when it comes to these issues. Thinking about that makes me a little nervous jajajaj BUT, although I don't have a specific place in mind, I would like to work in the public sector and feel that I'm a contribution. The institutions that most attract my attention are those related to: "women and gender equality" and why not? environment.

I think work (like everything in life) should be something that you like. It will be difficult if you don't feel comfortable in it because sooner or later it will end up affecting your performance and your mood. That is why, consider that a job that feels comfortable with, that suits my abilities and personality, I would like very much (although I think I'm asking too much) that way I will be more productive and be satisfied with myself.

I don't like such dynamic places, maybe more structured, routine, they are fine. Jsjsjs sounds terrible (? But that's where I perform best. Following this logic, I would prefer a closed workplace. I like the idea of being in an office more than outdoors. Also, could decorate it making it more familiar and pleasant. 

Well, if I'm not a person who chooses to work outdoors, it is evident that I will not be a person who chooses to travel a lot either and it is that, don't like doing it in general. I prefer a more stable and permanent work

As for the salary, the truth does not matter to me the amount. I don't have a lot of ambitions or aspirations, so a modest salary is fine. I'm satisfied that it is enough to be able to help my mother financially in the future.

Finally, I want to specialize in Political Science since I like this area better. Public Management I feel that it is something more practical and I'm not very good in those aspects. Besides, political science was a career that I also wanted to study, which is why I find it more interesting and motivating to go this way.

Well, that's it, thanks for reading my blog!


Comentarios

  1. From the AP there are endless areas in which to perform, we have the facility to work in an office or in the field and that is priceless.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, I am still of this thought, the future is uncertain and very unpredictable, it is better that life flows

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who prefers routine, I'm not scared by the idea of having to do standardized things in the future.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG N°6: Future Studies

BLOG N°2: The best holidays I have had

JOB MARKET: UNIT 8