BLOG N°1: A country I would like to visit...

The truth is that airplanes scare me very much, so I don’t know if someday to able travel to this country, but even so...I would like to visit South Korea.

My main hobby at the moment is listening and being a fan of a South Korean group very famous, so, I would be interested to know what their country is like, know their culture, landscapes, traditional places, enjoy their food, etc. That would be my main motivation to get to know this country, and well...I would also like take the opportunity to buy original merchandising of my favorite group that is no available here in Chile, but if in Korea.

From Korea I only know random data. On the one hand, I know the Korean music industry and the worldwide phenomenon of kpop that has done that many people interesting for this country. Also, I have also tried Korean food a couple of, it is delicious! It is an interesting mix of spicy and sweet. One of its most traditional dishes is kimchi. I love it!

Plus other data, such as:

§  In Korea, at birth you already have one year to live, so there we would have one year more age.

§  Is one of the countries with the highest rates of cosmetic operations. The canons of beauty are very strict.

§  Korea has the highest suicide rates

§  Military service is obligatory. The relation between the two Koreas it's still bad, in fact  they are practically still at war because (I think) have never  signed a peace treaty

§  Koreans drink a lot of alcohol. They use it to socialize


Although it sounds like an interesting country I would only like to go off visit, as a tourist, since I am not a very adventurous person to live, work, or study there. Besides I like my comfort zone, I like living here. Although Chile is a country that he has a long way to go, and it has many shortcomings I would not like to go away another country even if South Korea

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG N°6: Future Studies

BLOG N°2: The best holidays I have had

JOB MARKET: UNIT 8