BLOG N°3: "My favorite hobbies"


The truth is that I don't know what to talk about so… I will talk about my favorite hobbies that to this day I still like what to about

Anime was the first hobby I had. It is common to have seen in childhood, but when I was eleven years old I rediscovered this world again. I remember watching a lot of anime at that time in my life. I was always a homebody, so having this hobby was very distracting when I was at home.

It's great because it has quite a few genres for all possible tastes, from sadder animes to action animes, comedy, horror, etc, etc.

The animes that I have liked the most were: 

Code Geass, Haikyuu!!, Shingeki no Kyojin, Death Note, Boku no Hero Academia

I recommend them!!!

I haven't seen that many movies, but I think it's a general opinion that those from Studio Ghibli are the best. I can also add to the list "Kimi no na wa" ("Your name") and Akira, which although difficult to process is too good, a classic that revolutionized the world of Japanese animation



Another thing that became my hobby was starting to listen to Korean music. When I entered college I got to know the world of kpop, but I was just a casual listener, it was until I met the group BTS that I became a fan. Not only because I liked his music, but I was also surprised to read the lyrics of his songs and the messages they transmitted in it, touching on issues of social awareness towards youth such as depression, self-acceptance, self-love, motivation to continue to go ahead and fight for your dreams, etc. That was what definitely motivated me to follow them, as their music became a comfort to me. I could talk a lot more about them but I think that with those words I summed it up quite well what they mean to me :))


Well, that's it, thanks for reading my blog!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG N°6: Future Studies

BLOG N°2: The best holidays I have had

JOB MARKET: UNIT 8