BLOG N°6: Future Studies


Hi!!, in this last blog, I will talk about my studies after university or postgraduate courses that I would like to do in the future.

If given the opportunity, I would like to continue my studies at the Institute of Public Affairs, as it offers courses that contribute to the learning of our career. Although I am currently studying Public Administration, among the postgraduate courses that the Institute (INAP) has, the most that interest me is the Master's in Political Science since this area has always caught my attention, so it would motivate me more to choose this path. Throughout my career, I discovered that I like to study political theory, so it would be comfortable for me to develop in this magister (or so I hope), also, it has a short duration of two years, so it is very convenient.

I believe that studying a postgraduate degree helps a lot to generate more knowledge and have the necessary tools of better face the gloomy panorama of the labor field :')

Well, since the master's degree is taught at the University of Chile, it is clear that I would study here in Chile jajaja. Besides I prefer it this way because it is much more accessible than going abroad

Regarding the classes, I prefer that they be face-to-face because that way you learn in a better way. Also would like to study full time, but maybe I will have to work and study at the same time, so a schedule that allows me this would be fine.

Finally, I could add among my future plans to take an English course, since, I would like to learn this language to 100% Jajaja and be able to speak it fluently.

I hope can achieve this at some point because studying in Chile is very, very expensive. As we all know


                                                                  Well, that's it, thanks for reading my blog!

Comentarios

  1. HI, I have also thought about choosing Master's in political science, it sounds very interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sounds very interesting, they are races that complement each other very well!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG N°2: The best holidays I have had

JOB MARKET: UNIT 8